Blue's ABC Time Activities is a PC game released on September 1, 1998 by Humongous Entertainment alongside Blue's Birthday Adventure.
Explore the world of letters, sounds, and words with Blue and her friends in this activity pack filled with multilevel learning games. Identify letters, build vocabulary, practice phonics, and create rhymes as you collect words to help Blue build silly stories in her Word Book. The more words you collect, the more stories you can create and print out.
Blue and her friends help strengthen early learning skills, including initial letter recognition, upper and lowercase letter discrimination, alphabet recognition and sequencing, phonics, visual and auditory discrimination, consonant blends, word formation, early vocabulary, and rhyming.
List of Activities
- Alphabet Maze
- Bathtime Rhymes
- Felt Friend's Word Puzzles
- Safari Snapshots
- Blue's Word Book
- Tickety Tock was voiced by Stephanie Searson in this game instead of Kathryn Avery.
- In addition to Lion (from "What Time Is It for Blue?") and the turtle that Blue rode on (who appeared in "What Time Is It for Blue?" and "Pretend Time"), the following animals from Safari Snapshots have previously appeared in the episodes listed next to them; all other animals are exclusive to the game.
- Baboon: "Pretend Time"
- Caterpillar: "The Trying Game"
- Dragonfly: "Pretend Time"
- Elephant: "What Time Is It for Blue?"
- Frog: "The Trying Game"
- Grasshopper: "The Trying Game"
- Ladybug: "The Trying Game" and "What Experiment Does Blue Want to Try?"
- Mosquito: "The Trying Game"
- Newt: "The Trying Game"
- Rhinoceros: "What Time Is It for Blue?"
- Spider: "The Trying Game"
- Worm: "The Trying Game"