Blue's Alphabet Book is a video game for the Game Boy Color (GBC). It was released on January 30, 2001.
At the main menu of the game, people can choose to play 1 of the 6 mini-games or look in Blue's alphabet book. Upon choosing Blue, a player can select 1 of the 8 pages of the book or look at the collected pages & credits.
When he/she selects a page, the game will start by showing the same cut scene of Blue showing Steve that all of the pages of her book are missing, and that they have to play Blue's Clues to find them. The person will proceed to play 3 of the 6 mini-games.
It was developed by Vicarious Visions, published by Mattel Interactive, and distributed by Nick Jr. (Play to Learn).
- Sidetable Drawer - Repeat the same tune on the xylophone that is shown.
- Baby Bear - Catch the leaf with the same letter that's on the basket.
- Mr. Salt & Mrs. Pepper - Select the object shown in the book.
- Paprika - Select the same letter shown in Blue's bowl.
- Shovel & Pail - Move Blue around to push the letter to the end of the maze and finish the word.
- Slippery Soap - Find the matching pairs of letters inside the bubbles.
After you play a mini-game, a clue will show up and Steve will proceed to draw it in the Handy Dandy Notebook. After all 3 clues are found you will then go to the Thinking Chair where all 3 clues will be shown, the game will then proceed to show where the page is at.
After you find a page, the mini-games you've played will become harder.
- This is the only Blue's Clues video game to be released on a Nintendo device.