Blue's Clues: Blue's Alphabet Book is a game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and Game Boy Color (GBC). The SNES version was released on November 18, 1997 but the GBC version was released on January 1, 2000.
At the main menu of the game you can choose to play one of the six mini-games or look in Blue's alphabet book. Upon choosing Blue, you can select one of the eight pages of the book or look at the collected pages & credits.
When you select a page, the game will start by showing the same cut scene of Blue showing Steve that all of the pages of her book are missing, and that they have to play Blue's Clues to find them. You will proceed to play three of the six mini-games.
- Sidetable Drawer - Repeat the same tune on the xylophone that is shown.
- Baby Bear - Catch the leaf with the same letter that's on the basket.
- Mr. Salt & Mrs. Pepper - Select the object shown in the book.
- Paprika - Select the same letter shown in Blue's bowl.
- Shovel & Pail - Move Blue around to push the letter to the end of the maze and finish the word.
- Slippery Soap - Find the matching pairs of letters inside the bubbles.
After you play a mini-game, a clue will show up and Steve will proceed to draw it in the Handy Dandy Notebook. After all three clues are found you will then go to the Thinking Chair where all three clues will be shown, the game will then proceed to show where the page is at.
After you find a page, the mini-games you've played will become harder.
- The SNES Version of this game was so rare that ROM was not found on the Internet. It was either real or fake.