Numbers are the 1st Clue from What Game Does Blue Want to Learn?, Steve Goes to College and Playing Store and the 2nd Clue from Weight and Balance.
- The numbers that represent this clue are:
- 1, 2, and 3 ("What Game Does Blue Want to Learn")
- 0, 2, and 9 ("Weight and Balance")
- 5, 3, and 7 ("Steve Goes to College")
- 1, 4, and 5 ("Playing Store")
- Other numbers like 1 and 0 were also clues.
- Other clues that involve numbers include a stamp (which has the number 10 on the lower right corner) and a clock (which has the numbers from 1 to 12 on it).
- Except for Playing Store, the music for the numbers was the same in every episode where numbers were a clue. But in Steve Goes to College, the music was in a lower pitch.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.